Registered Nurse Job at Corporate Staffing Services
- Corporate Staffing Services
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2021-01-18
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes.
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients.
- Referring patients and clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Maintaining records/Documentation on patients/client’s health condition and care.
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment.
- Ensuring that the privacy of the patients is respected and the result of the investigations and consultation are confidential.
- Order drugs and medical materials as necessary for the day and night duty as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Follow Doctor Prescription and ensure that all the procedures/Tests requested by the Doctor are done for the patient.
- Ensuring that the ward is clean (in and outside).
- Taking the Doctor/Consultant for the Ward round and assist whenever there is a procedure to be done.
- Properly handover to the next colleagues in the nursing Station and take him/her round to physically see the patients.
- Notifying the Supervisor in case of shortage, changes to be done and any problems in the ward.
- Always maintaining professionalism, honesty, truthfulness, adhere to nursing ethics and be committed when delivering services.
- Assisting in emergency nursing procedures necessary for promote control of changes in patient(s) physical conditions.
- Ability to perform the techniques of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, accurately and effectively.
- Keeping abreast of changing techniques in critical accurate nursing and maintaining high level of professionalism.
- Ensuring economic use of equipment and supplies
- Must be a holder of a Diploma in KRCHN from a recognized institution
- Must have Registration Certificate from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Must have a valid practicing license.
- Must have strong commitment to care of patients and general customer service.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Minimum 2years’ experience.
- Be computer literate.
- Experience in theatre and ICU nursing will be an added advantage
- Must have a Certificate in BLS
- ACLS Certification/ Theatre Nursing & computer literacy will be added advantage
- Experience in Laparoscopy will be an added advantage
How to Apply
- Office Administration
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Business Development
- Building and Architecture
- Training and Consultancy
- Customer service
- Graphics Design
- Warehouse, Distribution and Shipping
- Education and Teaching
- Entry Level and Internships
- General Business
- Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry
- Health Care
- Hospitality and Hotels
- Human Resource
- IT jobs
- Installation Maintenance and Repair
- Management Trainee
- Communication and Media
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Data Science jobs
- Restaurant and Food Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Leadership and Management
- Social Work