Billing Clerk Job at Corporate Staffing Services
- Corporate Staffing Services
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2021-01-18
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
To accurately generate billing statements for clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the cost sheet of discharged patients for accuracy and completion in order to prepare billing statements.
- Prepare billing statements for insurance companies, patients and other third parties.
- Process refunds for overpaid accounts.
- Prepare reports and respond to inquiries concerning billing activities.
- Establish payment arrangements with patients; monitor payments; following up with patients when payment lapses occur.
- Communicate with patients and/or health insurance companies on a regular basis to ensure all invoices are paid on time.
- Analyze invoices and data.
- Serve and protect the hospital’s image by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- An understanding of how to read medical invoices and coding language.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of medical billing software.
- Knowledge of medical documentation evaluation.
- Attention to Detail.
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and sound judgment skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication and IT skills will be added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and unsupervised.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
How to Apply
- Office Administration
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Business Development
- Building and Architecture
- Training and Consultancy
- Customer service
- Graphics Design
- Warehouse, Distribution and Shipping
- Education and Teaching
- Entry Level and Internships
- General Business
- Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry
- Health Care
- Hospitality and Hotels
- Human Resource
- IT jobs
- Installation Maintenance and Repair
- Management Trainee
- Communication and Media
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Data Science jobs
- Restaurant and Food Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Leadership and Management
- Social Work