Digital Marketer (Email and Copywriting) Job at Oplos Marketing and Media
- Oplos Marketing and Media
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2021-01-22
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
Oplos Marketing & Media Ltd is a marketing company dedicated to transforming brands and businesses into success stories through effective data-centric marketing approaches.
Our enthusiasm for new ideas, techniques and solutions are unparalleled and translates to the results we deliver.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
Our ideal candidate should:
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy for IRES.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Create a database of emails for lead generation.
- Writing for webpages, blogs, social media
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing content (original text, images, and video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Writing various copy options and modifying copy until the objective of a campaign is achieved
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, and video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
Qualifications and experience for Digital Marketing Jobs
- Should have at least a Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, and Public Relations or any related course.
- At least 5 years’ Experience in Digital marketing in the areas of mass emails, SEO/SEM, blogging in any fast paced company.
- Email marketing and drip emails campaigns
- Content Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Intermediate Graphic design
- Intermediate WordPress and web development skills
- Intermediate Video Editing, Animation and Photo Editing
- Proficiency with website analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- Knowledge in the area of Digital Advertising, buying and planning media;
- Google Ads Certification required
How to Apply
Your application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to us on or before CoB Friday, 22nd January 2021. Quote the job title on the subject of your email.
- Office Administration
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Business Development
- Building and Architecture
- Training and Consultancy
- Customer service
- Graphics Design
- Warehouse, Distribution and Shipping
- Education and Teaching
- Entry Level and Internships
- General Business
- Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry
- Health Care
- Hospitality and Hotels
- Human Resource
- IT jobs
- Installation Maintenance and Repair
- Management Trainee
- Communication and Media
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Data Science jobs
- Restaurant and Food Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Leadership and Management
- Social Work