Quality control Manager Job at GPO Partners Rwanda Ltd
- GPO Partners Rwanda Ltd
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-09-14
- Location: Kigali - Rwanda
GPO Partners Rwanda Ltd is recruiting for the position of Quality control Manager, The position is open to All Interested Candidates All Sources and available to start immediately with the following duties
• Installation of pipelines and towers – in wide range of materials.
• Connection of pipelines
• Installation of Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
• Pipes and accessories fabrication.
• TIG, MIG, ARC, and Fusion HDPE welding.
• Deck work on the work-and construction barges.
On behalf of our client, we are inviting applicants to send their CVs and copies of certificates .
• 5 years of experience as a Quality control manager id different international projects.
• Experience in supervising and controlling welding, piping, and gas projects at the highest level – 100% NDT controlled by a certified institute.
All role holders are required for full accountability and transparency – both in the data presented and in the work.
All must have a fluent English *
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
How to Apply
All interested applicants who are meeting the above conditions are kindly invited to send their application letters, Certificates and CVs NOT LATER THAN 14th of September 2020 at 5:00 pm at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Administration
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Business Development
- Building and Architecture
- Training and Consultancy
- Customer service
- Graphics Design
- Warehouse, Distribution and Shipping
- Education and Teaching
- Entry Level and Internships
- General Business
- Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry
- Health Care
- Hospitality and Hotels
- Human Resource
- IT jobs
- Installation Maintenance and Repair
- Management Trainee
- Communication and Media
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Data Science jobs
- Restaurant and Food Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Leadership and Management
- Social Work