Chief Finance officer Job at Reeds Africa Consult
- Reeds Africa Consult
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-10-10
- Location: - Kenya
Our client dealing with manufacturing of food products is looking to hire Chief Finance officer.
Planning, implementation and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
- Manage the company’s financial situation by observing the current capital structure and developing long-term financial goals.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Evaluate work plans, resourcing and quality control for corporate deliverables.
- Take a leadership position over operations, logistics, warehousing and distribution.
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives.
- Lead the finance team in developing strategic plans, performance metrics, and business models.
- Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations.
- Take charge of the profit and loss responsibility for quarterly results
- Take lead in budgeting, costing, resourcing and reporting, systems and procedures, regulatory compliance and relations, product development and delivery, customer service, procurement, data management and technology.
- Team Development and fostering a performance based culture
- An MBA holder or equivalent professional achievements
- A degree in finance / accounting and full professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA
- At least 7- 8 year in a Managerial Capacity
- Past Experience in Manufacturing.
- Must have Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Experience in implementation of computerized financial systems and / or ERP
- Sound professional judgment, personal drive, integrity, initiative, resourcefulness and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Leadership, team-building and motivational skills
How to Apply
To apply kindly click the link>>https://www.careerpointkenya.co.ke/2020/10/cfo-job-reeds-africa-consult
- Office Administration
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Business Development
- Building and Architecture
- Training and Consultancy
- Customer service
- Graphics Design
- Warehouse, Distribution and Shipping
- Education and Teaching
- Entry Level and Internships
- General Business
- Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry
- Health Care
- Hospitality and Hotels
- Human Resource
- IT jobs
- Installation Maintenance and Repair
- Management Trainee
- Communication and Media
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Data Science jobs
- Restaurant and Food Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Leadership and Management
- Social Work