Terms of Reference for Development of Business Plan for SOS CV Nyamagabe Macadamia Intensive Farming Project. Job at SOS CV Nyamagabe
- SOS CV Nyamagabe
- Employment Type: Contract
- Deadline: 2020-10-14
- Location: Kigali - Rwanda
SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is a member association of SOS Children’s Villages International aiming at the provision of care and protection to vulnerable children around the world. We build alternative families for children who have lost parental and strengthen the capacity of families of children at risk of losing parental care to prevent family separation. SOS CV Rwanda runs child care and protection programmes in Gicumbi, Gasabo, Kayonza, and Nyamagabe Districts.
- Rationale and nature of the assignment
SOS CV Nyamagabeis one of the SOS CV Rwanda program locations, located in the southern province. Aiming at achieving its 2030m strategy, SOS CV Rwanda through SOS CV Gikongoro location is intended to develop a business plan for its forecasted Macadamia intensive farming project.
SOS CV Nyamagabe encourages all contesters whose knowledge, skills, and experience in Macadamia intensive firming and technical capabilities in the development of business plans and project planning and management to submit their technical and financial offers.
The expected end product of this assignment will be a completely clear business plan of Macadamia intensive farming project which deliverables are as follow:
- Technical drawing and topographical mapping of SOS CV Nyamagabe land potentially suitable for Macadamia intensive farming.
- Soil testing and required Macadamia variety to maximize productivity.
- A technical study including exhaustive stages, technical standards, measures of all requires activities covering a period of 5 years (From seeding to the first harvesting)
- Detailed investment plan for the next 5 years
- Detailed productivity plan for 5 years after the first harvesting and projection of the project profitability for 5 years.
- Evaluation of the environmental impact of the project
- Stakeholders mapping and potential market analysis in Rwanda and the region.
- Required qualification, experience, and competencies
The following conditions are however required to individuals and companies applying:
- Must have an RDB Company registration certificate with a TIN number and allowed company services/business
- Have at least a bachelor degree in agriculture, rural development, Soil management, forestry, or related fields;
- Proven expertise in the field of agriculture or related field especially in macadamia farming with proof of previously performed services;
- Proven Working experience in business planning and development;
- Have English Language proficiency
- Proof of registration in the Electronic billing machine system.
Public advertisement of the ToR in Job in Rwanda
By 9 October 2020
Submission of technical and financial offers
By 14th October 2020
Completing the procurement process
By 21st October 2020
Notification of the winner and tender attribution
By 22nd October 2020
By 23rd October 2020
Submission of the first draft of the business plan document
3rd th November 2020
Inputs provision by SOS Staff
By 10th November 2020
Submission of the final version of the business plan
By 15th November 2020
How to Apply
Interested contenders fulfilling the requirements are invited to submit their technical and financial offers at email@example.com with cc to Freddy.firstname.lastname@example.org and before the expiration of the above-mentioned submission deadline.
- Office Administration
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Business Development
- Building and Architecture
- Training and Consultancy
- Customer service
- Graphics Design
- Warehouse, Distribution and Shipping
- Education and Teaching
- Entry Level and Internships
- General Business
- Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry
- Health Care
- Hospitality and Hotels
- Human Resource
- IT jobs
- Installation Maintenance and Repair
- Management Trainee
- Communication and Media
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Data Science jobs
- Restaurant and Food Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Leadership and Management
- Social Work