Driver Job at Sheer Logic
- Sheer Logic
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-12-03
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Driver position for one of our clients.
- Practicing safe driving habits.
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards.
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions.
- Opening vehicle doors and assisting passengers/loading cargo/loading baggage.
- Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable.
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle
- Maintenance as needed for safety.
- Cleaning windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Keeping interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter.
- Loading and unloading vehicle.
- Collecting payments, documenting amount, and offering receipts as maybe required.
- Completing documentation such as Transport Logs, mileage, or cargo and passenger reports.
- Following schedules and rerouting in timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned by the Finance and Human Resource Manager.
- High school certificate and above;
- At least B, C, E valid Driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct;
- Safe driving practices.
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow the Global Positioning System (GPS);
- Able to work well alone;
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties;
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Able to assist passengers when needed;
- Organized and able to follow a schedule;
- Focused on customer service;
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor;
- Must be able to pass criminal background check;
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine; and
- Able to work at night, weekends, and holidays as needed.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV, copy of your license and copy of your certificate of good conduct to email@example.com by 3rd Dec 2020. Clearly indicate the job title.
- Office Administration
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Business Development
- Building and Architecture
- Training and Consultancy
- Customer service
- Graphics Design
- Warehouse, Distribution and Shipping
- Education and Teaching
- Entry Level and Internships
- General Business
- Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry
- Health Care
- Hospitality and Hotels
- Human Resource
- IT jobs
- Installation Maintenance and Repair
- Management Trainee
- Communication and Media
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Data Science jobs
- Restaurant and Food Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Leadership and Management
- Social Work