Fintech Hub Project Coordinator
- Rwanda ICT Chamber
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-08-31
- Location: Kigali - Rwanda
- Job Advert Expires In: 26 days
The Rwanda ICT Chamber is an arm of the Private Sector Federation (PSF) Rwanda. Established in 2011, the Rwanda ICT Chamber is the leading partner for organizations to share experience, network, and meet key players in the Rwandan ICT sector. At ICT Chamber, we help our members to work with the right associations, companies, and individuals and ensure that they get the needed skills, opportunities, and tools to grow. The mission is to make Rwanda the leading ICT-Driven society. The vision is to be the leader in influencing the transformation of the economy and the culture through ICT.
The ICT Chamber is looking for a Project Coordinator to lead the first phase of Fintech Hub that aims at creating opportunities for fintech companies to accelerate their solutions from prototype to viable and investment-ready projects.
FinTech Hub is Rwanda’s dedicated accelerator that supports selected Rwandan fintech startups to scale by addressing their needs for skills, partnerships, access to capital and markets, and navigating the regulatory environment. FinTech Hub is an initiative of UNCDF in partnership with the Ministry of ICT and Innovation and the ICT Chamber. For more information, you can visit https://fintechub.rw/.
During this first phase, the following key activities will be implemented:
⮚ Technical & business skills development
⮚ Market & capital access support
⮚ Promoting ICT literacy and Awareness
⮚ Policy and regulatory support advocacy
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Close follow up of diagnostic assessment to understand the needs of participating startups
- Working with other individuals or consultant firms to ensure that the hub completes the key identified activities.
- Design & manage incubation and acceleration program activities.
- Manage the day- to- day interaction with the incubatees.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of startup companies.
- Guide & support startups’ fundraising activities.
- Develop, execute, and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community, including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations, etc.
- Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in fields of Business Administration, Projects management, or other related fields.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience working with entrepreneurs, startups, incubators, or incubation consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build, and maintain strong working relationships with startups, entrepreneurs, mentors, research institutions, industry experts, associations, state & central government, and investors.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills in a multicultural setting. Ability to handle multiple tasks, reprioritizing tasks where necessary.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to set and achieve clear objectives and deadlines to meet deliverables.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates a high degree of interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial. This individual can formulate and develop new or creative approaches to problems and inspire others on the team to do so.
This organization is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter Here via email via not later than August 31st,2020
- Accounting 13
- Administration 16
- Biotechnology 1
- Business Development 7
- Training & Consultancy 8
- Customer service 3
- Design 2
- Education - Teaching 2
- Engineering 3
- Executive 12
- Finance 5
- Agriculture 1
- Health Care 7
- Hospitality & Hotels 4
- Human Resource 7
- IT & ICT 8
- Installation - Maint - Repair 1
- Insurance 2
- Legal 3
- Management Trainee 2
- Manufacturing 1
- Media 1
- Research and Data Science 3
- Sales and Marketing 20
- Project Management 1
- Supply Chain 1
- Transportation 6
- Procurement 4
- Consultancy and Training 18
- Accounting and Finance 12
- Administrative 23
- Building and Architecture 1
- Engineering 2
- Food and Beverage 1
- IT and Telecoms 6
- Sales and Marketing & Public Relations 5
- Quality Control and Assurance 5
- Recruitment 3
- Hospitality Management 1
- Human Resources 6
- Food Production 2
- Procurement 4
- Law 1
- NGO 4
- Most Popular