Fintech Hub Resource Mobilisation, Partnerships +M&E
- Rwanda ICT Chamber
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-08-31
- Location: Kigali - Rwanda
- Job Advert Expires In: 22 days
The Rwanda ICT Chamber is an arm of the Private Sector Federation (PSF) Rwanda. Established in 2011, the Rwanda ICT Chamber is the leading partner for organizations to share experience, network, and meet key players in the Rwandan ICT sector. At ICT Chamber, we help our members to work with the right associations, companies, and individuals and ensure that they get the needed skills, opportunities, and tools to grow.
The mission is to make Rwanda the leading ICT-Driven society. The vision is to be the leader in influencing the transformation of the economy and the culture through ICT.
The ICT Chamber is looking for a Manager in charge of Resource Mobilization, Partnership, and M&E for the first phase of Fintech Hub that aims at creating opportunities for fintech companies to accelerate their solutions from prototype to viable and investment-ready projects.
FinTech Hub is Rwanda’s dedicated accelerator that supports selected Rwandan fintech startups to scale by addressing their needs for skills, partnerships, access to capital and markets, and navigating the regulatory environment. FinTech Hub is an initiative of UNCDF in partnership with the Ministry of ICT and Innovation and the ICT Chamber. For more information, you can visit https://fintechub.rw/
During this first phase, the following key activities will be implemented:
⮚ Technical & business skills development
⮚ Market & capital access support
⮚ Promoting ICT literacy and Awareness
⮚ Policy and regulatory support advocacy
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead in identifying funding opportunities, listing them, and sharing the information with the project coordinator.
- Develop funding proposals. This involves writing project and budget plan proposals and coordinating with the different sub-committees of Fintech Hub with the aim of sometimes jointly submitting the proposals.
- Assist in developing a funding pipeline and resource mobilization work plan and execute it. This involves designing and writing materials for communications with different prospective donors and agencies.
- Assist in mobilizing non-financial resources from private sector entities, individuals, and corporate agencies.
- Coordinate agreements’ processing in connection with funding opportunities.
- Ensure effective and timely follow-up in terms of submission of reports to donors and grant renewal proposals.
- Monitor donor reporting and grant expenditure deadlines.
- Networking, updating, and liaising with key in-country and international donors.
- Building strong relationships with fundraising staff in Funding Affiliates and liaise with them on all fundraising-related communications.
- Coordinate and oversee efforts to secure co-financing for all institutional and high-value grants.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of the hub activities.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Communication, Business Administration, and other related fields with research skills.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience working in resource mobilization involving entrepreneurs, start-ups, incubators.
- Excellent writing, reasoning, and analytical skills.
- Experience in developing successful proposals to the EU, USAID, and the UN as well as other institutional donors, including but not limited to JICA, and GIZ.
- Experience in developing successful proposals to private donors – trusts and foundations, high net worth individuals, and/or corporates.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills to work effectively in a multicultural environment, often at a distance.
- Ability to prioritize own workload and work with minimal supervision.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to set and achieve clear objectives and deadlines to meet deliverables.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility, intellectually curious, and open. You are comfortable with ambiguity, receptive to new ideas, and willing to change when presented with the best options.
- Confident and comfortable challenging expert opinion.
- Demonstrates a high degree of interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial. This individual can formulate and develop new or creative approaches to problems and inspire others on the team to do so.
- You take pleasure in excellence and impact more than credit or status.
This organization is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter here
- Accounting 10
- Administration 13
- Business Development 6
- Training & Consultancy 6
- Customer service 1
- Design 2
- Education - Teaching 2
- Engineering 3
- Executive 12
- Finance 3
- Health Care 5
- Hospitality & Hotels 4
- Human Resource 3
- IT & ICT 5
- Installation - Maint - Repair 1
- Insurance 1
- Legal 3
- Management Trainee 2
- Manufacturing 1
- Media 1
- Research 1
- Sales and Marketing 16
- Transportation 3
- Procurement 4
- Consultancy and Training 15
- Accounting and Finance 8
- Administrative 19
- Building and Architecture 1
- Engineering 2
- Food and Beverage 1
- IT and Telecoms 4
- Sales and Marketing & Public Relations 4
- Quality Control and Assurance 4
- Recruitment 3
- Hospitality Management 1
- Human Resources 3
- Food Production 1
- Procurement 4
- Law 1
- NGO 3
- Most Popular