Strategic Digital Transformation Director
- Never Again Rwanda (NAR)
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-09-14
- Location: Kigali - Rwanda
- Job Advert Expires In: 8 days
The Strategic Digital Transformation Director is a pivotal role part of the executive team and is based on a unique set of strategic and technological knowledge. He/she collaborates with all communications, marketing, knowledge management, program management and organizational management teams and uses leadership and management skills to plan and build strategic digital transformation, and to support institutional growth and performance. .
• Plan and integrate SEO strategies and customer experience in the various websites.
• Plan and develop content, social and web Analytics strategies, and dashboards.
• Plan and develop content management strategy, architecture and tools.
• Develop an integrated public engagement strategy
• Implement the collaborative culture in the Organization and train operational teams.
• Plan and develop the data collection and management function (in collaboration with IT manager).
• Plan and develop operational alignment.
• Project and performance management.
• Team Management and Performance.
• Digital and Relationship Communication and Marketing.
• Strong understanding of business transformation, digital, software build and change delivery.
• Extensive experience in knowledge management and content management.
• Be able to articulately and passionately present digital concepts to executive and technical stakeholders, and to animate training sessions.
• Proven ability to create strong internal synergies.
• Fluent in English, good knowledge of French and Kinyarwanda
• Very good knowledge of various CMS; SEO and Google Data Analytics; Google Ads; MS Project; Key performance indicators.
• Good knowledge of CRM; UI and UX Design; Web Development.
• Basic HTML
• A master’s degree in digital, project management, IT or Communication and Marketing.
• 5 years of experience as a manager in digital and web projects.
• Demonstrated experience developing successful and compelling digital marketing products with a performance history of driving revenue and/or public engagement.
• Strong digital business acumen including user driven development methodologies and data analytics.
• Proven ability to demonstrate leadership through influence and lead change management efforts.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and results-driven focus.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
How to Apply
• Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Strategic Digital Transformation Director” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 14th, 2020.
• No telephone inquiries, please.
• Never Again Rwanda shall contact only those who have been shortlisted.
- Accounting 10
- Administration 13
- Business Development 6
- Training & Consultancy 6
- Customer service 1
- Design 2
- Education - Teaching 2
- Engineering 3
- Executive 12
- Finance 3
- Health Care 5
- Hospitality & Hotels 4
- Human Resource 3
- IT & ICT 5
- Installation - Maint - Repair 1
- Insurance 1
- Legal 3
- Management Trainee 2
- Manufacturing 1
- Media 1
- Research 1
- Sales and Marketing 16
- Transportation 3
- Procurement 4
- Consultancy and Training 15
- Accounting and Finance 8
- Administrative 19
- Building and Architecture 1
- Engineering 2
- Food and Beverage 1
- IT and Telecoms 4
- Sales and Marketing & Public Relations 4
- Quality Control and Assurance 4
- Recruitment 3
- Hospitality Management 1
- Human Resources 3
- Food Production 1
- Procurement 4
- Law 1
- NGO 3
- Most Popular