Digital Marketing Executive
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-09-11
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 15 days
We are in need of a Digital Marketing Officer who will develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. He / She will also create engaging written, graphic and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Createand manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including click bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- UseGoogle analytics, Google ad words and other relevant sites with objective of increasing the company visibility
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends.
- Implementnew technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Marketing or any other relevant course
- Proven working experience in digital marketing of at least 2 – 3 years.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong Analytical Skills and data driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements.
How to Apply
Applicants to send theirCVs
to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for application is 11th September 2020
- Accounting 13
- Administration 16
- Biotechnology 1
- Business Development 7
- Training & Consultancy 8
- Customer service 3
- Design 2
- Education - Teaching 2
- Engineering 3
- Executive 12
- Finance 5
- Agriculture 1
- Health Care 7
- Hospitality & Hotels 4
- Human Resource 7
- IT & ICT 8
- Installation - Maint - Repair 1
- Insurance 2
- Legal 3
- Management Trainee 2
- Manufacturing 1
- Media 1
- Research and Data Science 3
- Sales and Marketing 20
- Project Management 1
- Supply Chain 1
- Transportation 6
- Procurement 4
- Consultancy and Training 18
- Accounting and Finance 12
- Administrative 23
- Building and Architecture 1
- Engineering 2
- Food and Beverage 1
- IT and Telecoms 6
- Sales and Marketing & Public Relations 5
- Quality Control and Assurance 5
- Recruitment 3
- Hospitality Management 1
- Human Resources 6
- Food Production 2
- Procurement 4
- Law 1
- NGO 4
- Most Popular