HR & Admin Officer
- Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: 70k – 90k
- Deadline: 2020-09-11
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 11 days
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of office furniture and equipment. They seek to hire a professional Human resource specialist who will be responsible for recruitment & selection, training and development, performance management, discipline, administration of staff welfare and separation. H/She will also oversee Administration matters including; premises maintenance and outsourced services management, records management and coordination of general administrative services.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
• Establish and implement an effective performance management reviews, methods and tools and process in order to build a high achievement company culture.
• Capacity building through regular staffing training, coaching and developing of new competences in the departmental heads as well as all staff.
• To coordinate and follow up all the company key functions namely; sales and marketing, operations and finance, to ensure high performance across the departments.
• Carry out a HR audit to determine any staffing gaps or role duplications and harmonize skills and competences and the roles available.
• Provide oversight and quality controls over recruitment procedures including screening, interviewing, reference checks and job offers
• Head all Human Resources functions in the office including staff induction, orientation, maintaining and updating personnel files, hiring and terminating employees
• Ensure a healthy and robust office environment to promote staff growth, well -being and productivity.
• Provide executive support to the office of the director
• Ensure the business is compliance to labour laws and policies and handle any HR litigation issues.
• Ensure that all staff have the required tools /equipment/facilities for their success in the work.
• Promote a healthy spirit of team work and communication within the company through regular meetings and exchange of information.
• Ensure proper manpower planning in order to establish smooth succession plan for all department and ensure transfer of knowledge for all staffs.
• Must have two professional trainings and background Degree or Higher diploma in HR and a Degree or Higher Diploma in finance or business management
• Degree or diploma in Education will be an added advantage
• Experience of 5 years and above in a manufacturing/ production or trading business (B2B)
• A Track record in staff training
• Assertive and authoritative
• Leadership skills & supervision skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent manager of day to day tasks and routine
• Male candidates are encouraged to apply
NB: The role requires someone with experience in conducting staff trainings.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV, application letter indicating current and expected salary and a copy of a current certificate of good conduct only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Admin Officer – Furniture Company) on or before Friday, 11th September 2020 or Click the link to apply>>https://www.brightermonday.co.ke/listings/hr-admin-officer-furniture-company-nxw9mz
- Accounting 10
- Administration 13
- Business Development 6
- Training & Consultancy 6
- Customer service 1
- Design 2
- Education - Teaching 2
- Engineering 3
- Executive 12
- Finance 3
- Health Care 5
- Hospitality & Hotels 4
- Human Resource 3
- IT & ICT 5
- Installation - Maint - Repair 1
- Insurance 1
- Legal 3
- Management Trainee 2
- Manufacturing 1
- Media 1
- Research 1
- Sales and Marketing 16
- Transportation 3
- Procurement 4
- Consultancy and Training 15
- Accounting and Finance 8
- Administrative 19
- Building and Architecture 1
- Engineering 2
- Food and Beverage 1
- IT and Telecoms 4
- Sales and Marketing & Public Relations 4
- Quality Control and Assurance 4
- Recruitment 3
- Hospitality Management 1
- Human Resources 3
- Food Production 1
- Procurement 4
- Law 1
- NGO 3
- Most Popular