- Siginon Group
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-09-26
- Location: Mombasa - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 113 days
Reporting to the CFS’s Sales Manager, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring continuous attainment of the Container Feright Stations revenue targets by securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Deliver agreed revenue and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, and achieve KPIs as per set targets.
- Conduct and deliver sales piplines.
- Identify potential customers and relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Negotiate with customers as per price guidelines applicable to the business units.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits and keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Build and maintaining relationships with customers through regular contacts and visits by adhering to the call program on all assigned and prospect customers
- Conduct business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with Siginon products and services
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports, data, research and market intelligence to the CFS’S Manager, highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations
- Track progress against revenue targets and provide weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- At least 3 years’ sales experience in similar role.
- Proven track record of good performance in Sales
Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and work management skills.
- Good Market and industry understanding.
- Strong client management skills.
- Proactive and result oriented.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described. send your application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title on the subject line of the email by 26th September 2020.
- Accounting 55
- Office Administration 74
- Banking, Finance and Insurance 9
- Biotechnology 1
- Business Development 16
- Building and Architecture 1
- Training and Consultancy 18
- Customer service 10
- Graphics Design 6
- Warehouse, Distribution and Shipping 1
- Education and Teaching 38
- Engineering 39
- Entry Level and Internships 33
- Executive 17
- General Business 2
- Government 18
- Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry 18
- Health Care 34
- Hospitality and Hotels 8
- Human Resource 44
- IT jobs 48
- Installation Maintenance and Repair 5
- Legal 10
- Management Trainee 12
- Manufacturing 1
- Communication and Media 6
- NGO 13
- Pharmaceutical 4
- Procurement and Supply Chain 5
- Data Science jobs 6
- Restaurant and Food Service 1
- Sales and Marketing 89
- Project Management 16
- Supply Chain 14
- Transportation 21
- Leadership and Management 4
- Social Work 2
- Driver 3
- Education 55
- Consultancy and Training 30
- Accounting and Finance 26
- Administrative 73
- Building and Architecture 4
- Engineering 7
- Food and Beverage 4
- IT and Telecoms 25
- Sales and Public Relations 10
- Quality Control and Assurance 9
- Recruitment 6
- Hospitality Management 5
- Human Resources 9
- Food Production 11
- Security 1
- Procurement 11
- Law 6
- NGO 23
- Most Popular