Video & Motion Graphics Designer Apply with us
Company name: Indepth Research Services
We are Africa’s leading training and consultancy center since 2003, offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individuals and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, artistically talented, competent, creative, mature and keen to detail Video & Motion Graphics Designer to use video and animation to give the impression of action through changing images across marketing platforms. The candidate will develop and design creative video/interactive content for print, exhibition, website, advertisements, and social media.
- Ability to art direct and create solid information designs, concepts and sample layouts.
- Direct and manage video projects from start to finish.
- Develop an innovative communications strategy and brand identity for the organization.
- Create animated 2- and 3-dimensional images
- Use video and photography equipment to capture images or audio devices for multimedia projects.
- Conceptualization, storyboarding, animating, editing, keyframing and typography.
- Post-production tasks which include reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, audio and color, and final editing.
- Communicate products solutions into simple yet compelling visuals across mediums, that can be shared with a wide variety of audiences.
- Identify the best techniques and methods to communicate.
- Refine the visual language and ensure consistency across all mediums and communications including presentations, the website, external documents, etc
- Participate in creative projects from ideation to final delivery including scoping requirements, budgeting, creating project plans, and monitoring to ensure that deliverables are on time and meet the organization’s quality standards.
- Develop creative, innovative, user-centric designs in response to task requirements, user analyses, product innovation, and Foundation marketing.
- Collaborate with and support our technical teams using your creative expertise, particularly around visualization best practices
- Contribute to the design process to deliver creative solutions such as print, web, and marketing materials, including type specifications, illustrations, photography, print design, multimedia and UX.
- Create and maintain an appropriate and consistent brand voice, tone, and style across all mediums
- Translate complex and abstract concepts into simple and well communicated visual presentations.
- Have high-end digital skills, proficiency in design, UX, data visualization
- Web and multimedia interactive software applications, not limited to; Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Squarespace, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro and Camtasia.
- Must be highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A portfolio to show previous achievements.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- An agile, detail, and goal-oriented personality, is driven to succeed, and always up for a challenge
- Strong collaborating skills, and an ability to work effectively in a flat organization
- The ability to multitask, and be flexible in regards to workload and assignments
- Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
Steps to Apply
- Register with the networked pros if not registered or login to your account if you had registered.
- Create your career profile: Personal Details, Work Experience, Education History
- Browse the available jobs that match your skill-set and apply
- You can also update your career profile before applying for a vacancy