Online Sales Manager
- Employment Type: Contract
- Deadline: 2020-08-03
- Location: Kampala - Uganda
- Job Advert Expires In: 9 days
An FMCG Company operating across Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi and are suppliers of Quality consumer goods
BBB is a Training, Recruitment, Events management, Organisational Development, and Teambuilding Company serving clients across Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, and Malawi..
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, and dynamic candidate to join the rapidly expanding team. The Online Sales Manager will perform on the following:
- Identify and secure potential clients by cold-calling, e-mailing or direct meeting.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships to build business.
- Define and implement sales strategy and technique to establish marketing goals.
- Understand client’s needs and tailor products to meet client requirements.
- Create innovative ways to build a business from individual accounts.
- Work with sales team to identify opportunities for new markets and growth.
- Coordinate with sales team to revise pricing and sales incentive plans to achieve marketing goals.
- Perform up-selling and cross-selling of products to clients.
- Conduct effective sales presentation for potential customers.
- Develop and maintain sales records of sales meetings, sales calls, new sales, closed sales, follow-up activities, etc.
- Evaluate and enhance current trade shows, conventions, and other marketing events to develop new opportunities.
- Hire and train sales personnel in online sales and marketing skills.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing and resolving customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
- Develop best practices for online sales and customer services.
- Ensure sales team complies with company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Should have great attention to detail to spot trends and important information in data and statistics, and to find areas where improvements could be made to maximize sales
- Must possess a thorough understanding of user search patterns, web editing techniques, and different software programs
- Must be customer-focused and able to apply their knowledge of the organization’s target audience to business goals
- Must be a communicator and have strong leadership skills
- Must possess knowledge of data and market trends to develop strategies
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant experience in online sales management.
- Minimum related degree qualification from a well-known institute.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to write reports.
- Experience of MS Word, Excel, and experience in ERP software, internet, and email
How to Apply
Job Experience: Minimum 2-5 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
What you need to know
1. Please send your detailed CV with covering letter to: [email protected] .
Or apply here
2. Please DO NOT send your academic transcripts via email
Deadline for receiving applications – 3rd August 2020
- Accounting 3
- Administration 9
- Banking 1
- Business Development 4
- Building & Architecture 1
- Training & Consultancy 19
- Customer service 1
- Design 2
- Education - Teaching 3
- Entry Level - New Grad 1
- Finance 2
- Health Care 2
- IT & ICT 2
- Professional Services 2
- QA - Quality Control 1
- Research 2
- Sales and Marketing 8
- Strategy - Planning 1
- Transportation 1
- Procurement 5
- Consultancy and Training 32
- Accounting and Finance 7
- Administrative 9
- Building and Architecture 1
- Customer Service and Support 2
- Engineering 1
- IT and Telecoms 5
- Sales and Marketing & Public Relations 4
- Quality Control and Assurance 3
- Recruitment 1
- Hospitality Management 2
- Procurement 5
- Stewarding 1
- Law 1
- NGO 1
- Most Popular