M&E Learning Advisor/Business Development Officer
- Indepth Research Services
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Salary: CONFIDENTIAL
- Deadline: 2020-12-31
- Location: Nairobi -
- Job Advert Expires In: 98 days
We are international capacity building and research consultancy firm offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individuals and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and keen to detail M&E Learning Advisor/Business Development Officer, to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full-time basis
Training and curriculum Development
- Identify the M&E training needs, plan and implement training that meets these needs.
- Coach, train, and mentor M&E Officers with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the M&E team and providing professional development guidance in conjunction with the M&E Manager.
- Co-facilitation of international trainings workshops in M&E to our corporate clients.
- Preparing proposal and responding to related EOI and RFPs
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Training M&E including curricula designing, facilitating training workshops etc. for project staff and local stakeholders;
- Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the following areas;
- Monitoring, evaluation (M&E)
- Social impact or impact assessment
- Environmental assessment
- International development aid
- Project planning
- Quantitative and/or qualitative research methods
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Data visualization
- Knowledge management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s in Economics or Statistics and or related area.
- Masters in M&E
- Professional Project Management Certification such Prince or PMP.
- Professional Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis including use of analysis software such as R, STATA, SPSS and NVivo or Atlas Ti.
- Training Experience in designing databases is an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Accounting 10
- Administration 15
- Biotechnology 1
- Business Development 6
- Training & Consultancy 6
- Customer service 2
- Design 2
- Education - Teaching 2
- Engineering 3
- Executive 12
- Finance 5
- Agriculture 1
- Health Care 7
- Hospitality & Hotels 4
- Human Resource 4
- IT & ICT 7
- Installation - Maint - Repair 1
- Insurance 2
- Legal 3
- Management Trainee 2
- Manufacturing 1
- Media 1
- Research and Data Science 2
- Sales and Marketing 19
- Project Management 1
- Supply Chain 1
- Transportation 4
- Procurement 4
- Consultancy and Training 16
- Accounting and Finance 10
- Administrative 23
- Building and Architecture 1
- Engineering 2
- Food and Beverage 1
- IT and Telecoms 5
- Sales and Marketing & Public Relations 5
- Quality Control and Assurance 4
- Recruitment 3
- Hospitality Management 1
- Human Resources 3
- Food Production 1
- Procurement 4
- Law 1
- NGO 4
- Most Popular