Software and E-Commerce Sales and Partnerships Representative
- Indepth Research Services
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Salary: CONFIDENTIAL
- Deadline: 2020-12-31
- Location: Nairobi -
- Job Advert Expires In: 98 days
INDEPTH RESEARCH SEVICES LTD
We are a training and consultancy center offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We are looking to hire a skilled Software and E-Commerce Sales and Partnerships Representative Responsible for the merchandising, distribution and selling of software and B2B E-Commerce products developed by the company.
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and all other matters related to revenue generation
- Personally pursue and close key sales opportunities, managing the sales process
- Work with the internal sales team to pursue key prospects
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Identify, engage and assist in the development of vendor programs for new product lines
- Build professional and trusting relationships with key customers, leverage existing relationships
- Set and manage client's expectations
- Create clear, precise and properly detailed client program documentation
- Takes orders over the phone and in person.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
- Negotiate price for the sale.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Assist with the company helpline.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
- Negotiate a commercial agreement.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Advise on appropriate user training.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
- Associate’s degree or 4 years of post-secondary education.
- 3-5 years’ previous experience selling into online accounts
- Working knowledge of the online sales process
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies and business plans.
- Experience preparing and maintaining sales reports.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability think “outside of the box” to expand our digital footprint in E-Commerce.
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to resolve customer issues such as service, pricing, correspondence or other needs/concerns in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong external and internal relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools and practices using Microsoft Excel (I.e. advanced formulas, statistical tools, pivot tables, etc.) or similar tool.
- High level of initiative and drive – ability to prioritize a variety of projects and tasks to create focus and to consistently meet and exceed goals.
- Ability to perform time sensitive projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Merchandising, or related field.
- E-Commerce/digital sales experience, preferable selling data analysis and statistical software or B2B E-commerce products.
- Experience making sales calls to companies and non-traditional accounts.
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research.
How to Apply
- Accounting 10
- Administration 15
- Biotechnology 1
- Business Development 6
- Training & Consultancy 6
- Customer service 2
- Design 2
- Education - Teaching 2
- Engineering 3
- Executive 12
- Finance 5
- Agriculture 1
- Health Care 7
- Hospitality & Hotels 4
- Human Resource 4
- IT & ICT 7
- Installation - Maint - Repair 1
- Insurance 2
- Legal 3
- Management Trainee 2
- Manufacturing 1
- Media 1
- Research and Data Science 2
- Sales and Marketing 19
- Project Management 1
- Supply Chain 1
- Transportation 4
- Procurement 4
- Consultancy and Training 16
- Accounting and Finance 10
- Administrative 23
- Building and Architecture 1
- Engineering 2
- Food and Beverage 1
- IT and Telecoms 5
- Sales and Marketing & Public Relations 5
- Quality Control and Assurance 4
- Recruitment 3
- Hospitality Management 1
- Human Resources 3
- Food Production 1
- Procurement 4
- Law 1
- NGO 4
- Most Popular