Human Resource & Administration Officer
We are a training and consultancy center offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and keen to detail Human Resource & Administration Officer, to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full-time basis.
- Provide support for the whole HR function across recruitment, induction, remuneration, performance management, employment relations, HR policy and procedures, learning and development, health and safety
- Day to day handling of staff matters.
- Dealing with labour issues as they arise.
- Preparing and implementing HR manual.
- Preparing and rolling out of HR policies and procedures.
- Preparing and tracking Key Performance Indicators of personnel
- Convening and conducting the process of performance reviews for personnel
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Heading internal audit function
- Assess whether internal controls are sufficient and working as intended and operating procedures are efficient and complete.
- Ensure that the organisation is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Identify shortfalls and gaps in processes
- Investigate fraud
- Communicate the findings and recommendations
- Planning, coordinating and organizing training programs including the venue, registration, facilitators and directing the participants to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Design and develop training programs in coordination with other staff members. This may include preparation of training curriculum, workshop materials, marketing material and updating online databases.
- Advanced Degree in HR
- Professional certificate and member of IHRM with current practicing certificate
- Experience in an HR position for 5 years.
- Experience with implementing and tracking personnel KPI’s.
- Familiarity with the national labour laws
- Basic accounting or internal audit experience.
Steps to Apply
- Register with the networked pros if not registered or login to your account if you had registered.
- Create your career profile: Personal Details, Work Experience, Education History
- Browse the available jobs that match your skill-set and apply
- You can also update your career profile before applying for a vacancy