Labour Officer II
- Public Service Commission
- Employment Type:
- Salary: CONFIDENTIAL
- Deadline: 2020-05-11
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 52 days
Public Service Commission
Our Vision: A citizen-centric public service
Our Mission: To reform and transform the public service for efficient and effective service delivery.
(i) Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
(ii) Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
(iii) Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
(iv) The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
(v) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
(vi) It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
(vii) Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular