- The NetworkedPros
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2017-05-15
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 1144 days
Longhorn Publishers limited is a public limited liability company wholly-owned and run by Kenyans. It was incorporated in Kenya in May 1965 as Longmans of Kenya a wholly owned subsidiary of Longman Group International of the United Kingdom. At that time, it was mainly a sales promotion office handling Longman publications published in UK.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements together with the product and engineering team.
- Visualize design ideas using storyboards and conversion funnels.
- Design UI elements, mockups and prototypes.
- Prepare and present proposals to key stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot UX challenges (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images as per brand guideline.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time-management.
- Ready for a challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, communications, computer science, or related field.
- Familiarity with coding languages and specialized software programs.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools such as InVision and design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A strong portfolio of projects on both web and mobile products.
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] quoting the job title on the subject by 15 May 2020.
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular