Zambia People Operations Associate
- The NetworkedPros
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-05-24
- Location: -
- Job Advert Expires In: 39 days
One Acre Fund has been operating in Zambia since 2015, and we have grown to serve over 19,000 clients in more than 100 sites in Central Province with a staff of over 150 people. Our plan is to grow even more and become one of Zambia’s fastest-growing professional organizations.
We are looking for an exceptional professional with 3+ years of work experience to serve in a position that is responsible for setting strategy for growing the team with the Country Director, training the team across all job grades and departments and executing on all human resource initiatives and processes within One Acre Fund Zambia.
We are seeking an exceptional professional with 3-5 years of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Undergraduate background required, Masters's degree preferred, in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, or related fields.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience - specifically in people development and leadership of teams
- Fluent in English. Fluency in local languages found in Central province (e.g. Bemba, Tonga, Lenje, Nyanja etc.) is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability of: creative problem-solving, successful implementation and execution of strategy, ownership and accountability, and materials creation for widespread distribution
- High proficiency with computer skills regarding e-mail, internet usage, and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Friendly personality, professional and proactive work attitude, as well as the ability to interact with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to tackle any task, large or small, with professionalism and enthusiasm.For more details click here .
How to Apply
Kindly click here to apply and more details.
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular