- The NetworkedPros
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-05-22
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 41 days
We’re looking for a highly detail-oriented and well-organized, and self-motivated accounts assistant for our client.
Degree / Diploma in finance or business or related field
· Must have passed Certified Public Accountants (CPA) PART II
· Highly experienced in Excel and Google
· Fast typist who pays attention to and corrects
· Experience in Quickbooks
· High level of efficiency, accuracy and
· Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as
· Fluent in English
How to Apply
Kindly send your application to [email protected]
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular