ASSISTANT HEALTH RECORDS
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-05-20
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 43 days
ASSISTANT HEALTH RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICER III (CSG 12) – EIGHT (8) POSTS-NO.89/2020
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate of Registration from Association of Medical Records Officers’ Kenya (AMRO-K).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular