- The NetworkedPros
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: 50-70k
- Deadline: 2020-05-25
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 38 days
Our Client is looking for an experienced Corporate Finance Officer to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy.
3- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
· BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
· In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
· Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
· Ability to strategize and solve problems
· Strong leadership and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and people skills
· An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
· Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow
· Must be able to demonstrate Credibility, integrity, honesty and attention to detail
· Excellent MS excel skills and a high level of written and oral communication skills, good writing in English is mandatory
· Experience in working with Quick Books Professional online would be useful
· The role would suit someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and do transactional accounting whilst also be comfortable presenting financial reports
· Experience of off-grid solar businesses, retail, FMCG or agricultural products would be helpful as well as familiarity with M-PESA merchant services.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online OR through email [email protected] with subject line Corporate Finance Officer.
Deadline for application is 25.05.2020
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular