Marketing Internship / Attachment
- AfricarTrack International Ltd
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-05-20
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 43 days
We are currently seeking TWO (2) marketing personnel to join our Sales and Marketing team as interns for 3 months.
Degree/Diploma in business or related field
· Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
· A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
· Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
How to Apply
1. Send an application cover email and CV to [email protected]
2. The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR MARKETING INTERNSHIP/2020/NAIROBI.
3. State your current area of residence.
4. Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
5. Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
6. Your education history.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
N/B: This advert is not a guarantee of job. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
AfricarTrack International Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular