WASH Project Coordinator
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-05-22
- Location: Nairobi - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 41 days
Coordinate and network with UNHCR WASH sector, Link with other WASH partners within the camp,
- At least four years of experience in managing large scale WASH intervention in humanitarian and/or development contexts.
- Experience in managing transition from emergency to long-term sustainable WASH interventions
- Bachelor degree in Water, Public Health or any other relevant discipline
- Keen interest in building capacity and empowering local groups and in innovative and sustainable ways of working.Results oriented Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Knowledge about own manager skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Skills and training in hydrology, ground water development, pipeline design, emergency water supply and participatory sanitation and hygiene promotion approaches, sanitation infrastructure innovative approaches.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Works well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to resolve individual and group conflicts
- High level of computer literacy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Handling insecure environments
- Empowering and building trust
- Managing performance and development
We can offer
- Duty station: Kakuma
- Contract period is up to December 2020 with possibility of extension.
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions, The candidate will observe NRC’s code of conduct and working hours for the NRC Office in Kakuma
How to Apply
Apply for WASH Project Coordinator Job NRC here.
*Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position*
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular