- The NetworkedPros
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Deadline: 2020-05-15
- Location: Kitale - Kenya
- Job Advert Expires In: 48 days
We’re looking for a highly detail-oriented and well-organized, and self-motivated accounts assistant to be based out of our factory in Nzoia, Bungoma.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or business or related field
- Must have passed Certified Public Accountants (CPA) PART II
- Highly experienced in Excel and Google
- Fast typist who pays attention to and corrects
- Experience in Quickbooks
- High level of efficiency, accuracy and
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as
- Fluent in English &
How to Apply
Email [email protected], subject: Accountant with:
A cover letter describing your relevant experiences and skills and why you want to join Acacia Innovations Ltd.
Curriculum Vitae (CV)- no more than 2 pages long
CPA (K) certificate
3 professional references
Application Deadline: 15 May, 2020
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular