Development of study protocols under CDC Funds
- Society For Family Health (SFH)
- Employment Type: Contract
- Deadline: 2020-06-01
- Location: Kigali - Rwanda
- Job Advert Expires In: 31 days
the Society Family Health Rwanda Wish to contract with Individuals,Researchers,, Not profit organizations, Consultancy firms that fullfill requirements for the consultancy:Develop of study protocols under CDC Funds.
Consultancy firms that are able to provide consultancy service.
How to Apply
To apply for this job and more details click here
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular