Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- GIZ Rwanda
- Employment Type: Contract
- Deadline: 2020-06-09
- Location: Kigali - Rwanda
- Job Advert Expires In: 23 days
GIZ Rwanda is looking for Qualified Companies, Individuals providing consultancy services to provide Career Guidance services.
At least 5 years of proffessional experience of which 2years working experience in providing career guidence services
How to Apply
Companies,I ndividuals eligible to apply to this assignment
- COVID 19 Impact Assessment and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) approach development for the wood sector in Rwanda
- Enhencing capacity and perticipation of Small-scale farmers and civil society organizations in decision making and governance processes related to sustainable agriculture and food security.
- National consultancy to carry out a consultancy situation analysis and collect report on case of discrimination against people with disabilities and marginalised groups.
- Career Guidance Specialist to Support CSO-Targeted Labour Market Intervention Department at Rwanda Development Board
- Most Popular